1. Sex: Male or Female.
2. Age: Above 30 Years Old.
3. Education Level: Undergraduate Degree in Accounting.
4. Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is preferred.
5. Has Audit and accounting experience of 10 years or more, has accounting management experience in a Publicly Listed Company of 5 years or more.
6. Has comprehensive knowledge and experience in International Financial Reporting Standard (IFRS) and Thailand Financial Reporting Standards (TFRS).
7. Possess ability to create Consolidated Financial Statement according to IFRS/TFRS standards.
8. Possess the skills, knowledge and ability to use ERP program, ability to use Microsoft Dynamics 365 is preferred.
9. Possess the comprehensive skills, knowledge and ability to use Microsoft Office Programs (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
10. Can efficiently develop and improve the accounting system and accounting policies.
11. Possess good communication skills (verbal, reading and written) in Thai and in English.
12. Possess leadership qualities, take initiatives, decisive, can work as a team.
13. Can work under pressure and urgency to accomplish the desired results under the designated deadline.
14. Possess good social skills, service minded, have an understanding of the needs of stakeholders.